Monday, November 3, 2014

November Photo of the Day

A photo of the day challenge for November just sounds like fun! Lots of people playing along so I thought I'd give it a shot and maybe even try to keep up~ heeheehee~

DAY 1 ~ something blue
Something Blue~
This is what you see from our couch if you try to watch tv on a sunny day. Beautiful blue sky and cloud reflections.  A much better show anyway, wouldn't you say?

DAY 2 ~ I saw this!
On November 2nd, I saw this hanging out in our living room.  Our daughter, Brittany, was wearing the Big Red Dog hat that I made for our 3 year old granddaughter. Silly girl!

DAY 3 ~ weather
Here's what the weather is doing in our little corner of the world today. It's a cloudy, rainy day on the Columbia River and I love it! 

#fmsphotooftheday

Fat Mum Slim is where you would go to check out the curator of this fun photo of the day and find the "rules" although there really isn't any rules, just fun. 

Connect with Rainy Night Cottage on Facebook as well!




No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you stopped by to visit!~ I would love to hear your thoughts and know that you've been by!